Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Friends don't let friends. . . .

Friends don't let friends drive back to Texas without getting a few pics before they leave. Technically, friends don't let friends go back to Texas without me, but all of my kicking a screaming and fit throwing didn't faze "The Borjas", and alas, I was left behind.
We miss our dear Texan friends already, and can't wait until next month when they come back (hint, hint, wink, wink) O.k. so they aren't coming next month, but we can't wait to see them again.

Aubrey, oh, Aubrey. If her mom ever decides to give her away, I'll be the first to volunteer to take her. She makes a mean cup of princess tea!

Grayson is so awesome! Zion was totally enamored by this little boy. He made it his goal to get a smile out of Grayson before he left, and when it happened, Zion talked about it for the rest of the night. Since then he's asked me when he'll get to read books to him again. (I told him that they'll be back next month) O.K. O.K. I didn't! I don't know why I keep saying that :)

This picture is blurry, but I wasn't ready for it. I had the camera on my hip talking to Aubrey, when Grayson decided that Zion really was funny, and I just took it as fast as I could.

Olivia, Emma, and Zion. Olivia, if you only knew how often Emma talks about you! She's the superstar of Emma's friends.


And she knows it!

I hate that Dave and Erin are not pictured here, but I take solace in the thought of their speedy return. (At least I didn't say "return next month") Then the camera's constant flash will have them looking for their own personal red carpet. Let it be known to all the world, The Downie family LOVES the Borjas family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for visiting us, even though we were totally not "on the way".

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE when friends stop by.... and when friends don't let friends go through the state without visiting them... it's the best! Cute pics... the little girl at the top is heartbreakingly adorable! She's little blond Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh . . . we miss you already. And instead of us coming next month, I thought you were all coming down here next month --- to stay for good! Thanks for the fun visit. You are great friends and always will be.

    ReplyDelete