Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blah-ging

I just wanted to make a quick update, to let all 6 of my followers know that blogging is taking a back seat in my life right now. I plan to continue it after April. I'm back in school right now, and it's really kicking my butt. I have projects due almost every day, and drawing and design projects take a long time to complete. Having said that, I am struggling to even make time to be a wife and mother, let alone time to blog. Why am I doing this update then, you ask? Well, I have homework staring me in the face, but I won the staring contest, and it's waiting patiently for me to do it later. So check back in a few months and we'll see how life turns out, (if I'm able to survive until April 10th).

2 comments:

  1. I love the title, it's so appropriate for what i've feeling too-- i hate forcing myself to Blah-g.

    as for the staring contest... so glad you didn't back down, homework eyes are resiliant, they almost never dry out.

    call me if you get a free 25 seconds and wanna chat, cry, kvetch, sing... the list goes on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah, blah, blah . . . blah, blah, blah, blah! How are we supposed to know what's going on with you all?! No, I understand. Good luck with school and we hope to see you on the other side come May. :)

    ReplyDelete