Each of the kids did very well for themselves in the candy department this year for Halloween. I imagine, that by the time the night was over, each bag had at least 4 pounds of candy in it. Khyla got to the point that she didn't feel like she could carry it, "It's too effy" she said. You'll also notice in the pictures below, Mike's feet right in the middle of it all. That's because he has this tradition of helping the kids, individually, one at a time, dump their candy out on the floor and put all the like kinds in their own piles. Then, both Papa, and child, oogle over the variety, and Mike gets to choose a few pieces for himself. Surprisingly, the kids are always willing to give him whatever he wants. Weird, I know.


Not bad huh? Too bad they won't get to eat it all. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Oh, did I laugh out loud?

Dave does that same kind of sorting thing with Halloween candy here. Funny, huh. I'm just glad I don't have to dig through the yucky candy to get to the chocolate good stuff!
ReplyDelete