As promised, this is a post about Emma. Emma was a witch for Halloween, and seemed to be really excited about it. She had a school party on Friday, and came home all happy and hyper, and then proceeded to tell me that she lost her hat at school. Lost, LOST! She only wore the stinking thing twice, and neither time was for Halloween. So, I had to improvise. . . . hence the crazy/scary hair. What's a witch without a hat? Exactly that, only meaner because she lost her hat. Then to make matters worse, she had an awesome green nose to go with her costume, from Aunt Shaneen, and Zion lost it Saturday morning, and of course I don't know that until I'm trying to get her ready for pictures and Trick or Treating, so, she is less intimidating as a Wicked Witch, but still convincing as a plain 'ol witch. Don't worry though, we found the nose Sunday Morning. Yeah, I know!

This picture is as if Emma is asking ME if I took her hat, and her eyes are giving me an ultimatum. It wasn't me!

"I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"
Despite no hat, and no nose, she was pretty pleased with herself because she did scare a couple of people. We all know what side of the family she gets her "wickedness" from don't we?

How can cute little Emma possibly look so SCARY! Great costume and paint!
ReplyDelete