Ella turned 2 in October, and since I am a slacker and reminded daily of that fact, I thought I'd better post this. Ella is too stinking cute for her own good and I just LOVE her to pieces. She now walks around saying/singing, "apple you, apple you" being interpreted as "Happy birthday to you"
Sorry about the um. . . .immodesty, but we were getting her as clothes-less as possible for her upcoming body mask involving cake and ice cream. You should try it, I hear it opens up the pores.

Taylor and I watched that two times, laughing at how CUTE that freaking girl is!!! seriously, how on earth is she already TWO years old??!! i knew her when she was still in utero!!!
ReplyDeleteps. did i detect a hint of sexy, Marilyn Happy Birthday singing voice in there? :)
Happy Belated Bday, Sweet Ella!!! We love you!