Okay, so I'm not going to say a whole lot about the pics, but I can assure you that we had a marvelous time at our ward carnival/trunk-or-treat. We did not leave empty handed or disappointed. In fact, we didn't even go out on actual Halloween, because I figured our blood sugar and adrenaline couldn't handle that much candy and fun so close together. So we stayed home and watched "Ghost Busters 2". I love family movie nights, but more importantly, I LOVE MY FAMILY!
Ella is too busy with her candy to look at the camera
This was the one day she decided to smile at strangers, as she was rewarded greatly.
Oh no, now I've lost Zion and Khyla to the candy calling them.
Yay! Ella's . . . .looking? At least I kept Emma's attention.
Zion and Ella trading goods.
Khyla and Emma's loot
The end of a very satisfactory night. I'd say it was successful according to that smile.

good gravy, i love these stinkpots! i cannot believe how BIG everyone's getting!!!!!
ReplyDeletethat last pic of Ella makes me weep, give her baaaaack!!!! So happy you guys had a great Halloween! where's the pic of you in your costume?
i totally was gonna be the "Hide Yo Wives, Hide Yo Sista's" guy... but puking took over.