The catch? Well, I think if I'm going to do it then it's going private. I want a place to put my raw thoughts and feelings without worrying who's seeing
it, but at the same time, allowing those who'd like
to see it to do so. I'd be in control, and since I've been losing control over things/people in life, that tends to sound appealing.
Now to find out if it's even worth it. . . . who's interested? Nobody? That's what I thought, maybe I'll just write in my journal.
Note: If I do decide to go private, I will have every right to put pictures such as this and nobody can tell me not to.

YOu are in so much trouble. Take that awful picture off NOW!
ReplyDeleteYou. are a. Horrible. Human. Being. :)
ReplyDeletehahahahah!!!! as long as it's not a clip of me breaking out in jovial dance, then we're still kosher!!
Let us know if you do go private, but I'll warn you now... I'm even Worse at keeping current at my friends' private blogs than I am with the public ones (especially these days... I'm literally hundreds of posts behind)
i just am happy you're comin' back... private or not!