We celebrated Khyla's 3rd birthday, and as I said on Facebook, I'm glad she's out of the "Terrible Two's" but I'm joining a support group to get me through the next 365 days of "Threatening Three's" I might complain about the challenge's she brings, but I don't think you could find a more caring, lovable, easily excited girl anywhere else in the world. When she's mad she will grit her teeth and tell you flat out, "I'n so MAD at you." But when she is happy, she infects everyone around her. I do love this girl! I hope to share many, many more birthday's with her.
Taking out the candles. The cake is a strawberry cake with purple frosting. Total girl cake.
Belle Polly Pockets from Aunt Krista, Yolanda and Jen
So excited about the card from Grandma and Grandpa. Does it have princess on it? Then YES!
"Pennies" from Grandma and Grandpa.
Barbie Thumbelina Movie from Mike and I. Every time we would ask her what she wanted for her birthday she would tell us "Thu-Lina" and so we got it, and watched it, and all the kids loved it. O.K. the parents loved it too
when it was over!

AWWW!!! I missed her b-day?!? I'm genuinely sad about that!!! I request a Do-Over!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have a really soft spot for this one.. she's so much like Ava in that they are both total firecrackers... makes people OOhHHH and AHHHH and squeal in delight, but they still 'blow up' (which puts a little... no a lot... of spice in my days) anyway, i sure do think she's the bees knees and hope she had a great day!!!