This is the book I'm reading right now. Has anyone else read it? I'm having a really hard time getting through it and I'm about to call it quits. I'm only on page 111/chapter 12, but I'm worried it won't pick up. Usually if a book doesn't grab me by chapter 5, I toss it aside. But I loved the Twilight series and was hoping those weren't going to be the only books I loved by Stephenie Meyer. What I'm really asking for I guess, is someone to please give me some serious motivation. HELP!!!!!!!!! If I don't get encouragement then, here I come "Angels and Demons."
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Are there any lovers out there!?
This is the book I'm reading right now. Has anyone else read it? I'm having a really hard time getting through it and I'm about to call it quits. I'm only on page 111/chapter 12, but I'm worried it won't pick up. Usually if a book doesn't grab me by chapter 5, I toss it aside. But I loved the Twilight series and was hoping those weren't going to be the only books I loved by Stephenie Meyer. What I'm really asking for I guess, is someone to please give me some serious motivation. HELP!!!!!!!!! If I don't get encouragement then, here I come "Angels and Demons."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I read it, i'm not necessarily a FAN, but I did finish and was glad I did.... but it DID take me 2/3rds of the book to really get me.
ReplyDeleteBUT Angels and Demons... WAAAAAAAAAY GOOD!!! I LOVE this book... much better than DaVinci even!! It's super duper.
Scott and I loved the Host. So because we liked it that should be all the motivation you need. Keep going I think it is good. I was thinking about reading it again. Scott and Shauna both like the Host better than Twilight.
ReplyDeleteSo there's some motivation for you.
Sorry, but I read the whole thing and didn't love it. In fact, I was pretty sorry that I spent so much time on it. I just kept thinking it would get better. It was just pretty weak. I would toss it and try something new!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed it! Don't quit!
ReplyDeleteIt took me a loooong time to get into that one, also. I recommend finishing it. If you don't, you won't know what you're missing!
ReplyDelete