Friday, May 1, 2009

Funny!

I received an e-mail from my sister and couldn't refuse posting it. I thought it was pretty clever and after I read it a little chuckle jumped out from between my lips. I guess I just couldn't help myself. Hope you enjoy it too! (The picture didn't come with the e-mail, just the words. But what is a blog without pictures. So I found a picture online and photoshopped it to fit the words. I'm not very good at photoshop, but most of the hard work was already done for me. So try not to notice the mistakes)

3 comments:

  1. hahahah that got me giggling fo sho! i'm LOVING your flying pig !! that's awesome, you and i should have Photoshop dates... I don't know how to do a LOT of basic stuff on there. Do you have CS4 or CS3 or Elements or all of the above (i'll hurt you if you've got all of the above... it just ain't right for one girl to have it all!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so hilarious! Love you flying pig! Thanks for the good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Thanks for the good laugh!

    ReplyDelete