Okay, so the newest challenge was to take pictures of something "rough". Can I just say that this challenge in and of itself was rough. I couldn't think of anything out of the box. So how is it the saying goes, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." Technically this should have been posted Sunday night, but as my internet decided to be nonfunctional, I am posting late. That's the nice thing about not actually being a part of the "Mission 24" blog, I can still post whenever I want (just so you know, the pictures were already taken by the deadline)

This picture of the bike tire was purposefully overexposed so that the tread would totally "pop" I have always thought that newer tires looked more "rough" than older ones, so that's why I chose this. Shot at f/9.0 1/320
I posted this one because of three reasons: (1) The flower looked roughed up, (2) It was like a diamond in the rough being the only flower in a totally random spot surrounded by weeds, and (3) and most important, I know it bugs Katy when people post more than one picture on the real blog, and did this especially for her. . . . sorry, my blog, my call! Ha ha! Shot at f/7.1 1/200 ISO 200
hahahahaha!!! That last reason cracks me up! You sassafrass, you! I love the tire one, it's awesome, especially the fact that you over exposed it, it really does make a major difference!!! Do you use any sort of Color Boosting or enhancements on your photos or are they sooc? i'm always really impressed with your colors, they POP out and smack my in the eyeballs! That second one is great too... poor little beat up flower-- maybe it said to it's Mother Flower, "i got owies" all matter-of-fact, like wee Khyla! hahahahahaha
ReplyDelete