So the photo challenge from the "Mission 24" blog is to take a picture of something "Fluid". Whatever that word means to you. My interpretation is as follows:

shot at f/10.0 1/400 ISO 200
To me, everything about this is fluid. What bubbles are made of, the way they move when they're blown, and how they pop and leave spray all over the lens of my camera so I have to clean it before I can take more pictures. It's fluid in every form.
I'm sorry to subject you to my amateur efforts, but just close your eyes if it's too much to handle. :)

are you kidding me, my eyes are popping outta my face right now!!!! Lady, you HAVE to join us... none of this "hiding under a bushel" crap for you Anymore!! You're waaaay good, I love this picture, Sharee, I LOVE IT. I never ever get good bubble pictures and to add insult to injury, I never EVER EVER get a good sillouette photo either (which is sad since they say any blind, deaf tard can do a sillouette picture)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture. if you don't join us, i'm just gonna wait till you post your picture, then steal it and put it on under my name (bwahahahahaha)
but seriously.
I really think it's a cool picture, too!
ReplyDelete