Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Poor Emma

Even though this happened a couple of weeks ago, I still needed to post it because I told my mom I would. And like a good kid, I always do what I am told. While Emma was playing outside, she was running on the sidewalk to meet up with a friend, and out from nowhere, the sidewalk jumped up and grabbed her face, pulling her down with a hard thud. Seriously, it was like she did a nose dive into the cement. Nothing else besides her face got hurt. The whole left side of her face was swollen, inside her lip, top and bottom, was covered in canker sores from being scratched up, and her eye had a bump right on the brow bone. Oh, and her glasses are trashed too. I felt so bad for her, she looked even worse in person.


The good news is, she is fully recovered, but unfortunately still runs on the sidewalks, trying to avoid the monsters.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW.. those pictures break my heart! Her face- so sad! And the second one, have you seen the pictures of Rhianna's post-beaten face shot? Dang sidewalks, they're rough on a face, I always say.

    ReplyDelete