Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photo Challenge: More

How on earth do you photograph "more"? I thought of a lot of things dealing with my favorite food, time, family, blah, blah, blah, and then it came down to what I really wish I had more of at this exact moment. . . .MONEY! I know money isn't everything, but with May ending and June beginning, that means rent is again due, all the bills I feel like I just paid are scratching at my very empty bank account, and the stress of Mike ever being able to find a job surfaces once more in my already overflowing stress bucket. While I am grateful for the little bit we have, I could still REALLY, REALLY, use some more!!!!!!

(no money was harmed in the shooting of this picture.)

Shot at f/10.0 1/6 ISO 200
added a black vignette with PCS4

3 comments:

  1. What the-! I'm coming over right now and you can treat me to... well anything my heart desires, you rich baby! I love this picture, awesome awesome composition and color! I'm tellin' you, you'd be WINNER everytime if you just post these on THE blog... and doesn't EVERYONE love to win... i do, I love to win. I feel POWERFUL and ALL KNOWING.

    Think about it harder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute . . . where did you fin 4- $100 bills to take a picture of? You're telling us you're poor but you have a secret stash somewhere don't you, or you know about a money tree you're not divulging the location of. What would it be like to see that much money in one spot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be an excellent Photoshop expert! I don't know anyone with 4 hundies sitting around even if it is "for the bills". Excellent picture.

    ReplyDelete