Sunday, May 24, 2009

My poor baby!


Poor little Ella has been getting teeth, as I mentioned in a previous post. I guess she thought the first tooth was not too bad, but the second one is not being very friendly. The last couple of days this is what I've been getting off and on. No big deal right? Well it is when you're not used to this coming from your otherwise VERY happy baby. I feel so bad for her, and wish the things I was doing to ease the pain weren't so temporary. Ice, teething tablets, chew toys, sacrificing my finger for her to chomp, none of it lasts long enough. If only she understood the saying, "this too shall pass." Do you think that would even help?

1 comment:

  1. oh heartbreaking picture! I;m so sorry her teeth are coming in all angry and mean, she's such a sweetheart- if only they were born with a full set of healthy straight white teeth... no, that wouldn't be creepy AT ALL

    ReplyDelete