One of my friends (thanks Katy) introduced me to this blog called "Mission 24". It's all about photography, and challenges. When they give a challenge, you only have 24 hours to get your pictures submitted. Then they fill your head with sunshine and butterflies, in the form of comments, in an effort to keep you going on the homework, so you don't get too discouraged when your pictures suck compared to everyone else's. Well I decided to be a part of this group, in a round about way, but didn't want to be committed to do every challenge. So I'm just going to take some challenges and just post them on my blog instead of theirs. My real friends look at THIS blog, and therefore I know they will only comment the truth. I can take it, besides, I am terrified of butterflies, so I'd prefer not to have my head filled with them. Moving on. . . . the challenge was "Change" and you are supposed to take pictures based on your interpretation of the word. Here it is

If transformers don't scream "CHANGE" then I don't know what does. I purposefully focused on the Transformer logo, rather than the face, letting everyone know that I root for the Autobots. Besides, I was going for "transformer" not "Optimus Prime"
For those interested this was shot at f5.6 1/60 with an ISO of 200
Thanks Katy for giving me one more excuse to not do my housework. We'll see how long I last on the challenges!

AAAAHHHH!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! (if you didn't get it, i'm screaming all of this)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! dude, seriously, you MUST join me (do i sound like an evil Megatron or what?) Mission 24 would eat you up, they'd sick the gnarliest butterflies and cast the biggest rainbows your way, you, m'lady, are a pro.
seriously, it's hard to keep you a secret for long, i just might spill the beans on you with the M24 girls (and 2 boys)... join in!!!!!
I love the focus on your shot, it's perfection, i'm loving the idea too- genius, baby, genius
hey, the new word is Fluid... i'm having troubles with any inspiration, any thoughts?
ReplyDeleteps. CONGRATS on "losing" that "something" that does not want to be "found" again... all this hard work is totally paying off (are you thinkin of hitting the poles for extra income??? cuz there's no other reason that i can think of that will incur such an irrational choice like waking up and RUNNING at the buttcrack o dawn.... it's gotta be the poles!