Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun

I have been having withdrawals from scrapbooking. It has officially been over a year since I have been able to just sit and partake of the goodness that comes from such a joyous past time. I really have missed doing it and thought that since I spend so much time on the computer, I'd try my hand at Digital Scrapbooking. What better subject to start with than Ella's 1st birthday. I'll have to post more of the birthday pictures soon, but for now, I'm too busy having FUN with Photoshop.

I really did enjoy doing this. It may not be awesome, but the prideful side of me says it's not bad for a first attempt. Besides, the girl ON the page is too darn cute to not smile a little bit. Right?

2 comments:

  1. I'm smiling! Ella is so adorable! If you're having so much fun at digital scrapbooking, you're going to have to teach me how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE!!!! i just may have to poke my nose around this whole digital scrapbooking business- looks fun and freakin adorable (not to mention the sugar baby on the page)
    Ella's A-DOR-A-BLE.... i heart her.

    ReplyDelete