Thursday, October 15, 2009

May as well

I did this layout of Zion on my "lunch break" today. Since I can't print it, I thought I may as well post it. Why not?

6 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love the way you put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharee, it's been a long time since I've seen you. We'll have to have another high school girls get-to-gether sometime. I LOVE Photoshop too! Your scrapbook pages look great and you do such an awesome job with the photography too. If you ever just want to talk Photoshop, I'm always game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna probably embarrass myself and end up feeling like an idiot after asking this, but Andrea, I'm not exactly sure who you are. Could you kindly remind me. Even clicking on your name left me clueless. Sorry! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem. You'll know me best by my maiden name - Atkinson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharee... look at you GO, sista!!! LOVE this page, i blew it up and read it (and i cried... and cried) still crying. I love that sweet Zion of yours! He's the coolest Transformer-Lovin', bug-collectin', Ava-helper in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the page, the photos and the journaling!

    ReplyDelete