I just thought I'd make a tribute to THE best man ever! I can't even begin to describe the feelings I have for this absolutely wonderful man. He is often misunderstood, passed off as "abrasive", and rarely given credit for the good things he does. I am more aware than anyone, the challenges he faces in life and am witness to his growth. He has come so far, and too often I have seen people who think they "know" him but have no clue who he really is, and they have bad thoughts or unkind things to say about him. So who is he? He is kind, giving, loving, brilliant, knowledgeable, generous, supportive, a fantastic father, magnificent husband, tender, concerned, a hard worker, a son of God. He is striving diligently to raise and rear a righteous family, despite all the turmoil around him. He is a shining example to his children of what it means to have a testimony. He has a very close relationship with his Father in Heaven, and tries everyday to do what is right.You don't believe me? Try taking the time to show that you really care for him, that you recognize anything good about him and he'll be devoted. Try actually ENGAGING in a conversation with him, and actually show interest in what he's saying. Just like everyone, he wants to feel important, which he is and deserves to be treated that way. He feeds on friendship, he likes to be involved, and hates to be a burden. He will defend his family to the grave, and can't handle confrontation, but isn't afraid to fight back if he needs to.
Michael, thank you for sacrificing this time away from your family in an effort to find ways to better provide and support us. I know that you work hard, and I am so grateful for every effort you give on a daily basis. So much that you do goes on behind closed curtains, and too often you get blamed for lack of trying. You and I know because ours is a relationship without secrets. We communicate, and are able to avoid really bad situations because of that. Do we have our bad moments, sure, but all the good things far outweigh the minor speed bumps we face together in life. You are definitely loved! If by none else, you are by me and four absolutely amazing children. Your Heavenly Father loves you, and he even knows all your faults and mistakes, and yet still finds compassion, and love for you. If only more people were like that, huh? What a truly magnificent human being you are, and I miss you to pieces. 36 more days until we reunite and continue OUR life as a family. Together on our new adventure. Oh how I love thee.

No comments:
Post a Comment