Thursday, June 18, 2009

Better late than never

So a couple of weeks ago I celebrated my birthday. You know you only turn 19 once, or in my case a lot, so what better way to celebrate than in Utah with Krista and Yolanda! I only went with Ella, and can I just say how nice and peaceful it was? They were sooooo good to me, and I am so grateful. Every moment was great, except the getting sick part at the end, but I want to focus on something that I hope Kris and Yo appreciate. They took me to this place called Paradise Bakery and Cafe cause they really wanted me to try this Fire Roasted Tomato soup there. I must say that this was the WORST place for me to go and eat. Why? Because ever since I tasted that soup, I have been wanting it really bad and there is no restaurant around here that even compares. How rude for them to take me to a place I'd crave but can't have! Then they totally hooked me up with some of Paradise's awesome cookies, which, by the way, the White chocolate Macadamia were my favorite. So after having a bowl of total deliciousness, I decided to go on a search for some kind of recipe that might even come close and this is what I found. I have not tried it yet, but plan to very soon. This other random blog had this recipe link. Click on it, you won't be disappointed! Krista, Yolanda, if you read this, I think you should try it and compare for me. Most importantly, I want to thank them for a really great time. It was so relaxing, and wonderful and I thank you for the invitation.


This is the place.

This is the sandwich I ate there. Well not the exact same one, but the same kind. Blissful eating right there.

The "hope no one is watching, cause I'm totally going to lick the bowl clean" soup. Oh, man my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. nice. real. nice.

    you post these pictures up and you KNOW i check blogs first thing in the morning!! now I'm fixating!!!!!

    your sisters (both of them) are so nice. I wish my sis would bring me out and hook me up with a great getaway!!! Happy Late Bday!

    ReplyDelete