These are especially for the hounding Aunt Shaneen, and I quote, "You need to update your blog, cause I have no life and I check it everyday and you never update it." Whine!
Thank you very much. This will tide me over for another couple of days!! You are a fabulous Sister, and I am so glad I can whine to you and that you don't mind!:)
Too CUTE! Great pictures! I love Khyla's grin-- totally Sweetie McSweetieson! and just so you know, you DO have another child... she's little. She just sort of chills there. Just to remind you. hahah!!
Thank you very much. This will tide me over for another couple of days!! You are a fabulous Sister, and I am so glad I can whine to you and that you don't mind!:)
ReplyDeleteToo CUTE! Great pictures! I love Khyla's grin-- totally Sweetie McSweetieson! and just so you know, you DO have another child... she's little. She just sort of chills there. Just to remind you. hahah!!
ReplyDelete