Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dear Katy,

I am just writing a quick entry to ask you, Katy, to not be a hater. I did not take a picture for the last 3 "words" but I know that you can go on with life without my awful attempts at photography. However, I know that MY BLOG accepts make-up work, and by golly, when I get those pictures prepare to have the toes blown out of your socks (I can't guarantee that your whole socks will be blown off, so I will just aim for the toes). That being said, I'm sure you won't find it in yourself to shun me, right? RIGHT?

Most apologetically,
Sharee
a.k.a. photography slacker

1 comment:

  1. unshunned:

    S,

    you are not doing yourself ANY favors by not posting the challenge words as they come... but all will be forgiven once I see the final products (or so I assume... considering you owe me a new pair of socks). But at the same time, it IS nice knowing that you're not on MY BLOG cuz then I'd just be known as "that one asian girl who has an amazing photographer friend"... and that would be a long name to get used to.

    k

    ps. I ain't no hata, yo

    pss. I miss you already. take a zillion pictures and have FUN this weekend. ZEN IT OUT, BEE-- (ok, i won't finish it)


    shunned.

    ReplyDelete