Monday, March 2, 2009

Anytime, Anywhere

I just wanted you to see that Khyla can sleep anytime, and definitely anywhere.  It doesn't matter what is happening around her, if she is tired enough to lose the battle of heavy eyelids, then she'll fall asleep as fast as a minute.  Even at night when it's bedtime, if she has not had a nap during the day, she'll lay down and usually within two minutes, I can check on her and she'll be out cold.  So the great debate is; Give her a nap and take a breather during the day, or don't give her a nap and have her go to bed very easily by 7:30?  

She is like her Papa, very absorbed in her movies.
Maybe she's watching it by osmosis.

She climbed up on Zion's bed and must have felt so safe under his Transformer blanket that she couldn't help but take a snooze.



These ones were taken on Sunday.  I thought I was tired from church being at 8:30 in the morning, guess Khyla was too! She literally was standing by me, and the next thing I knew she had fallen back and was totally asleep.  I think she was like this for a good half hour or so.

Khyla brings life back to the old saying, "Kids! They're so cute when they're sleeping."

2 comments:

  1. hahahahha!!!! These pictures just made my day!!!! I love the standing while sleeping pics, she's hilarious!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does she do that? So funny!

    ReplyDelete