Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How Smart Are you?

 Okay, Captain Smarty Pants, so you think you're so smart?  Tell me Who's Who?  O.K. so some might be obvious, but I thought it would be fun to see if you knew.  You only have 6 choices:  Mike, Sharee, Emma, Zion, Khyla, or Ella?  If you can't leave a comment, then e-mail me your answers.  I'd love to know how smart you are!!!!!!  Consider this your I.Q. test for the day. (hint- don't let the picture quality fool you, as I had Mike photoshop some on purpose, just to throw you for a loop.)
 A.
 B.
 C.
 D.
 E.
 F.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, come on, like I have a chance at this one! I am never good at these things, but i do enjoy the challenge. i am going to have to give this some thought and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw crap... just when I thought I had you all fooled with my wit and craftiness, you have to go and test me... dangit!

    Ok, here we go (sure wish you didn't say, "some might be obvious"... that never bodes well for me.)

    A. Khyla
    B. Emma
    C. Mike
    D. Zion
    E. Sharee
    F. Ella

    ok... so hopefully i have at least one right... I'll feel sheepish if i don't (baaaaa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, do you ever watch "Price is Right"? The game where the contestant says, "Ladies, do I have ONE number right?" and so on until they get no response because they are wrong. Well this lady is saying you got two right. Good effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I am no good at this and it is not fair that some of your kids are identical as babies but here goes.
    A. Emma
    B. Mike
    C. Sharee
    D. Khyla
    E. Zion
    F. Ella

    ReplyDelete
  5. A:Khyla
    B:Zion
    C:Sharee
    D:Emma
    E:Mike
    F:Ella

    Yeah . . .that's right, I'm the best. Anyone who looks at the pacifier in your mouth should realized that it is from 1981!! If anybody else gets this right, you know they cheeted by looking at mine. Besides . . . sister's know best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did get it right yesterday on my second try while Sharee and I were chatting on facebook. Not quite a full blood sister so I was off on the first try. It was like a multiple choice test and always go with what you choose first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Khyla
    B Sharee
    C Mike
    D Emma
    E Zion
    F Ella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia and I are putting in our guesses.

    a. Khyla
    b. Zion
    c. Mike
    d. Sharee
    e. Emma
    f. Ella

    Are we right, or even close?

    ReplyDelete
  9. A. Emma
    B.Mike
    C.Sharee
    D.Ella
    E.Zion
    F. Khyla

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary you have 3 right, Erin you and Olivia have 3 right, and Kellie, you have one right! I will reveal the answer on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And the answer is . . . . . . ? Drum roll please. . . . . .
    All you had to do was copy Shaneen's answers and you all would have been right. Thanks for playing my game.

    ReplyDelete