Monday, March 2, 2009

WARNING!

O.K. I have to just take a minute and give some product endorsement, especially for all those friends of mine that are about to have another baby.  If you have never seen, or used one of these, I am HIGHLY recommending it.  What is "it", you are impatiently asking?  I'm about to tell you--
It's called a "Bumbo" and is a seat for babies to use as soon as they get strong enough to hold their cute little heads up.  Ella has been using it since she was two months old, and she loves being in it.  Even though they don't endorse using it on elevated surfaces, I am a mom that likes to break the rules, and I put Ella in it on the counter right by me while I do the dishes.  I put her on, yes I said on, the table in her "Bumbo" while we are eating, which she loves being a part of the family conversation, we never get a word in edge-wise.  I think she just loves sitting up, and seeing the world from a whole new perspective.  And it supports her so well.  Yeah, this
 invention is truly amazing.  I totally love it, I bet you would too if you had one.

TA-DAH!


With the optional tray (but is it really optional)

Ella sleeping in it.  It doesn't look very comfy to sleep in, so I moved her as soon as I was done with the Photo shoot!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE. THE. BUMBO. nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the bumbo is the BEST baby invention ever! I loved using it with Skoebie and it is already washed and clean awaiting baby #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't think I've ever heard of it before. I've been jipped!

    ReplyDelete