Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm a Copy Cat

I am doing this because one of my friends did it on her blog and I thought it was a good idea to actually post something that wasn't all about my kids. This is my selfish post, and it's all about me. I'd love to see the same thing on your blog if you're up to it.

Three Things I Love Right Now



Graduation


Makes Yummy milkshakes


High thread count sheets fresh from the dryer. If I die in my sleep, I will die very happy






Three Places I want to visit


Tennessee (Jewels lives there)

Hawaii


Australia



If Money Wasn't an Issue,
Three things I'd Love to Have

My First Airplane Ride


Nikon D90 (slobber is now running down my face)


I'd love a scrapbook room, but would find contentment with this.



Three Books I read Again and Again

This only counts as one book, it's all the same story.


We love these books


Can't read it enough.



Three Things I'd love to Learn More About


Adobe Photoshop CS4


Portraiture


Drawing, esp. people


2 comments:

  1. I want you to come to Memphis too. And just think if you do then you can get your first airplane ride out of the way. 2 with one blow that makes it all worth it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo good list! Lovin the sheets... seriously, embarrassing sounds coming from me unconsciously when the sheets are clean, right from the drier, soft, egyptian-y, mmmmmmmm....

    ReplyDelete