Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 Months

Some 4 month pictures of Ella. Just some facts from her doctor's appointment:  she weighed 14 lbs 5 oz, 25 in., putting her at 71% for weight and 78% for height. 
I know, I know, the bow is bigger than her head, but I made it and thought it was cute.  So there!


Khyla wanted to pose in some of the pictures with Ella, but Ella was not giving up the spotlight easily.
"Khyla, I tried to tell you to get out of MY picture. . ."

3 comments:

  1. I love the curly bow. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, she's the BEST baby i've ever met in my entire life- that's not an exaggeration either!!!!!!!!

    i love the bow... the bigger the better ("that's what she said"... i know, not supposed to say it to yourself but i couldn't help it)

    ReplyDelete