Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Aunt Shaneen

This is "Typical Ella"

4 comments:

  1. I KNOW!!!!! I wouldn't have ever believed that a baby could be this awesome if i didn't spend like 6 hours with her... what an angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't think I can see right through you do you? Well, I can. You can't go putting my weakness on your blog and expect me to cave, but you have a pretty good idea that I will don't you. Well, I'm still sitting on the fence, and haven't made a decision yet. It might take more than Ella laughing. You're the DEVIL . . . EVIL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWHAHAHAHAHAH, BWHAHAHAHAHAHA, BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Those are such sweet baby giggles and sounds. What a cutie! By the way, I found a house for you in TX. It's next door, nice and big and I'm sure priced low to go. When you moving in?

    ReplyDelete