"No," I replied, "but he didn't like it either."
At which point, Zion crinkled up his nose, furrowed his brow, and point blankly stated, "I
HATE IT ATCHLEY (actually)!!!!!!!"
So I promised Zion that if he would make really good
choices all day, and make sure to do what he was asked, then I would make sure to "fix" his hair before church on sunday. All day he kept coming and telling me some examples of his exceeding goodness, my favorite being, "Mom, I made my bed today, just for you." How could I resist? I know my heart is coated with steel, but underneath that is some real mushy stuff that leaks out on rare, but special occasions. This was one of them.
Khyla just barely got her hair "fixed" as I had to make sure that I knew where all the cut marks
were to make it as even as possible. I had to call on some professional help for that girl, she had a pretty good hack job. So now I can proudly present you with the AFTER pictures. . . . . .
Faces look a lot happier now! (mine included)

Khyla's hair looks very cute and she seems happy with it. You would never know that a 4 yr old was the 1st one to cut it.
ReplyDeleteNice, you did a good job. From the pictures no one would notice unless you told them. I wish you lived here and could cut my hair. I, of course, would have to pass on the Zion special first. :)
ReplyDeleteThe haircuts really bring out their smiles. I really like that style on Khyla. I might have to try that on someone.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like a cute short little bob. Glad it all worked out in the end.
ReplyDelete