Thursday, February 12, 2009

Talk about imagination!

Khyla has one of the best imaginations of any 2 year old I've ever seen.  A couple days ago, out of the blue, she comes out of Emma's room with a giant box on her head. Her arms were stiff against her side, knees locked as she walked, chanting in her most robotic voice, "I     an    a     Wo-bot,    I     an     a     Wo-bot." (I am a robot).  She must have got a kick out if it, because then she saw a bucket I had sitting by the door, threw off the box, and put the bucket on her head.  Again chanting, "I     an     a     Wo-bot."  Even funnier was the fact that the bucket was way too heavy for her, so she swayed back and forth across the front room, crashed into a few walls, a couch, Zion, yet never ceased the chant, "I    an    a    Wo-bot."   She finally found me, took off the bucket,  and smiled her face off saying, "Mom, see me?  I'n a Wo-bot!  Yeah, I'n is!" 
With Khyla you either get, stress wrinkels or, in this case, laugh wrinkles.







No comments:

Post a Comment