Thursday, February 12, 2009

Future Bride

I was tying to get some pictures of Emma, and I probably took about 10-15 photos, just trying to get one that she wasn't blinking in.  Finally I caught her off guard and was able to get a few with her eyes open.  They are kind of weird, but you do what you have to to get a decent picture of a wonderful person.  
She is growing so fast.  Just today she came home and told me that a boy in her class, named Porter, asked her if she would marry him.  Mike immediately informed her that she was never to say yes about marriage to any boy, until after he's asked her Papa if it's o.k.  She told him not to worry, she'd already told him no.  "Besides," she said, "I can't marry Porter, I'm going to marry Isaac!" 
She can't be planning weddings already!  SHE'S ONLY SEVEN!!!!!!  Girls, they fantasize at a very young age.     

2 comments:

  1. Emma looks so cute with glasses! These girls are so silly. Olivia had plenty of "boyfriends" and boyfriend drama when she was in first grade. The other day we were shopping and she said, "Mom, I am retired of boys." We'll see how long retirement lasts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! i love this girl, i told her tonight a couple times, "Emma, you're gonna be a good mom some day" and she said, "Yeah, I think i am too" love her!

    ReplyDelete