Time seems to be going faster and faster. My little baby is not so little anymore. In fact, Ella is already 3 months and two days old. It's amazing what a few months can do to a person. She is my little saving grace. I have to be honest, this blog will probably have a lot of Khyla because she consumes me, but Ella is like my little retreat after a long hard day with her just older sister. Ella sleeps well, as in goes to bed around 8:30/9 pm and then wakes up around 7:00 am, eats, then goes back to sleep until about 9:30 am. She is always so content and happy. She blows bubbles all day long and laughs when you go to change her diaper or clothes (she is very ticklish.) She is so fun and we all just love her to death. In fact she is so good, it makes me want to have another one. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Someday :) But for now, I just want to enjoy the blessings I already have.
(did you see that double chin? Oh, and it always has drool on it, as that is what she does all day long.)

She's SO CUTE! It's hard to imagine four great kids, but you've got em! I love the "treasures" you find in their double (or in Ava's case, triple and quadruple) chins!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding me that all of this feeling yucky is so worth it in the end. It was good to see you and wish I could have seen you more. I will try hard to update my blog soon. I think I am beginning to feel a little bit better.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cute baby! So glad you have a blog so we can see pictures of your kiddos. Glad she sleeps good for you. I'm sure it helps the newborn stage go a lot better for everyone involved. :)
ReplyDelete