Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ensemble of the day

I can't explain this one.  Khyla's sense of style is questionable at best.  Everyday brings a new surprise.  Though she knows she can't go out of the house like this, she'll put pants and a shirt on to go out, then as soon as she gets in the house she takes her "normal" clothes off and put on something "E-U-Ful." What a character!

5 comments:

  1. DANG, that girl has STYLE!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seems to have Cadee style. The kind of style that you think "You really think that is beautiful, Okay." Do you remember some of the things Cadee use to wear? I will send you a picture so that you can see that Khyla has better fashion sense that some other 2 & 3 yr olds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally learned how to put blogs on my 'follow' list! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tights and all! Looks like you've got a girly girl!

    ReplyDelete