Thursday, January 15, 2009

Facebook

I am an online junkie, I guess.  Not only did I just start this blog, but now I'm on facebook.  Mike has been begging me to join facebook ( I guess he prefers to talk to me over the internet than face to face) so I joined last night. I then proceeded to add Mike as a friend, and for all you non-facebook people, you have to wait for the other person to give the okay.  Well, Mike still has not accepted me as a friend. Maybe he decided he already gets enough of me.  Sniff, Sniff!! I have decided that by becoming a facebooker, I'll have more means of annoying more people. (that's the real reason Mike hasn't added me as a friend, because I annoy him already). Watch out Julie and Katy, you might be the only friends I get.

1 comment:

  1. With Blogs and Facebook combined... we can Stalk the world!! bwa hahahahaha (throwing head back, evil, sinister laugh...)

    welcome to the dark side

    ReplyDelete