Friday, January 30, 2009

Curse you Hannah Montana!

What did Hannah Montana do to deserve my curses you ask?  Let me just say she had scissors  made with herself on them that little girls love to use and leave laying around, tempting even smaller children to use them where they are not supposed to.  Emma has some and she left them sitting on her bed.  So Zion decided what a great idea it would be to cut Khyla's hair.  He took chunks off of the top, off of the bottom, underneath, all over. I guess he was trying his hand at "layering"  and let me just tell you, he is not very good at cosmetology.  After seeing it, yelling for a spell, and then swallowing a huge ball of raging fury, I asked Zion why he would do something like that. His response, "My brain wasn't saying anything while I was doing it."  Yeah, your brain wasn't working quite right, Mister!!!!!!!!!!  So I gave myself time out and vented to Mike while trying to come up with a just punishment.  I had already threatened that he lost his Wii privileges, that he would never see another treat for as long as he lived, and that from now on his life would be totally fun-less.  That's right, I was going to suck the fun right out of everything he did, ever. Zero fun sir! Well, I knew that these things would not affect him like I wanted them to, and that reasonably I couldn't follow through with all of them, so I came up with this, if he was going to make Khyla's hair "goofy" (as per Khyla, who hates goofy hair way more than ugly), then he should also have to suffer with goofy hair.  And so he shall. . . 

This is only half of what he cut off
I know it's hard to see because I haven't done her hair yet, but give me a break it was only 8:30 in the morning


Wait for it. . . .









Wait for it. . . . 











Wait for it. . . . 












TA DA!
GOOFY HAIR
 See how glad he is about the choice he made

I don't think his brain won't say anything to him the next time he picks up scissors. Do you?  I wonder what people will say at church on Sunday?  Guess we'll find out.

Here's the funny part of the story:  Last night I was thinking to myself, "I don't really have anything to blog right now."  Never, NEVER, think that.  It's like praying for patience.  Something you just shouldn't do.  But in the end I'm just going to blame "Homo On-toe-ma"  (Hannah Montana according to Zion), it's all her fault.  CURSES!!!!


4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! oh my gosh, T and I have literally been waiting up to see your blog.... and it was worth it!!!! We are literally cracking up SO LOUD right now!!!! Taylor will start laughing all over again, then I'll start, and so this comment is taking me FOREVER to type out!!!!! oh my gosh, can't breathe... hilarity!!!

    I love your writing, you should free lance... yeah, like you have scads of time to write on a whim, but you've got talent, girl!! (just don't quit your day job and go to beauty school.. they would not accept!)

    thank you, oh thank you for the GREAT BIG LAUGHS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! At least it dosen't look like the last friend I knew who's daughter cut her own hair. It was so bad there was nothing else to do but shave her head. They thought that would cure the problem, but just as it was starting to grow out she did it again! I bet by the look on Zion's face he regrets his choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mind my sharing this in my love and logic class?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! You always were a good example of following through on discipline. That is to funny or sad or both!

    ReplyDelete