"What is the Matter with you?" I asked

"My haaaiiiirrrrrr!" she continued crying while pointing at her head so hard I'm surprised she didn't point a hole in her head.
"Is your hair ugly?" I cautiously questioned
"No, It's GOOFY!!!!!"
I then promised her that as soon as I was done with my hair I would fix it and make it beautiful again, but I guess that wasn't good enough for her. She opened the drawer and pulled out every brush and comb and laid them all in a line and began picking them up one by one, frantically pulling each one through her "Goofy" hair. After she finished with the last brush, she stood again on the toilet, did a 180, smiled, and went on her merry way. Drama, drama, drama!!!
This is the "Goofy" hair (pic was taken a couple days later. I had to do the same hair to get a "before" picture, that's why she is happy.)
This is "after" Oh yeah, tons better!

That is so funny! I love the before and after pics... especially the "make up" job she did to glam-out on her after shot... very classy!
ReplyDelete