I promised Julie that I would let her see these pictures so she wouldn't feel so bad about herself when she gains a little weight while she's pregnant. When I was pregnant with Ella, I retained a
little water. O.K. a
lot of water. Let's put it this way, I retained so much water that Idaho will no longer be considered in a drought. I stored enough, that come this spring, the crops should be plenty watered. So Julie, here's to "Fat Cow" disease. May it be like the Chicken Pox, and only infect a person once, and be highly contagious so that we don't have to experience it alone!


Check out my ring finger. It's got a "dun-lap." You know, "my skin 'dun-lapped' over my ring" The red line on my "cankle" in the top picture was a perma-crease from where my ankle ended and leg started. Without that line you would have never been able to tell.
Dun-lapped... that's HILARIOUS!!!! MY biggest problem is that ever since I've been pregnant, I still can't seem to get rid of my "Booby-Do"-- what's that, you ask? It's where my tummy sticks out more than my booby do!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the smile today. I needed it. Hopefully since I wasn't around you then I won't have the same problem, but I am going to be huge in summer in Memphis. Chances. . . . . . Not good to say the least.
ReplyDeleteoh what I have to look forward to when I have kids some decade. I just have one question. Is it a bad thing that I haven't had kids yet and I already have a booby do? That's pretty funny- I cried!!
ReplyDeleteGood thing we can all laugh about it. But really, that looks miserable!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sad it's funny. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete