Friday, January 9, 2009

History will soon be made

It won't be official until the fine piece of paper is in our hot little hands, but yesterday was the first day of Mike's LAST semester of College.  Life is about to be totally different.  Goals will change, priorities will shift, student loans will have to be paid.  Ah, the joys!  I have never smiled more, and I keep having random fits of joyous laughter.  I guess that I must love bright lights at the end of tunnels.
FYI:
Donations are now being accepted for student loan payoff.   Please just leave your name and bank account number that you would like me to withdraw from.  (I'll determine the amount)

3 comments:

  1. Yahoo! I'm so glad you started a blog. Can't wait to see more pictures of your kids and your new baby! Congratulations on the last semester of school. I actually thought he had more than that. It's going to be great for you guys to be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even Comprehend the feeling of almost being done... not even close! Whooo hoooo!!! Cheers to you (since let's face it, we wives of the "straggler" students have it WAY harder! :D)
    And let me just tell you now, I could hand over my entire purse and you'd laugh.. and laugh and laugh-- so I'll spare my small ego and NOT give you the "goods"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I didn't know you had a blog, thanks for telling me. (I'll have to ask Kriss if he has some e-mails from you). I'm very excited for you, I hope this is the best semester of them all, for all of you.

    ReplyDelete